Are you looking for a program that can help enhance your child's personal development to help bring out the leader in him?
Check out our Little Loyacers Program, which aims to create a generation of independent learners and critical thinkers who can extend their learning process to different areas of life that would eventually groom them into confident personalities and enhance their overall growth.
Throughout the program, participants will engage in fun educational and cultural activities which will help explore their personal talents and skills as well as develop knowledge of their surrounding community. The program also aims to instill different social and humanitarian values in the young participants, like giving and sharing through volunteer activities, as well as creativity through different workshops and projects. Moreover, participants will take part in recreational sports to maintain their physical health and fitness.
Through this program, your children will get the opportunity to:
- Enhance their participation and dialogue by working in groups
- Be exposed to new interests and fields, like science, arts and crafts, physical wellbeing, etc.
At a Glance
Program Dates: August 7 – 24
- Age Group: 6 – 12 Years
- Venue: To be Determined
- LOYAC Points: 3 • Application Fee: None
- Program Fee: 150 KD (5% Discount for siblings)
- Application Deadline Date: July 31
- Prerequisite: None
For your child to apply,He/She must be
- Of ages 6 to 12 years old
- A holder of a valid civil ID
Please contact us on: email@example.com OR via cell on: (+965) 99166173