Personal & Professional Development | Local
Community Services | Local
Personal & Professional Development | Global
1. Operate motion picture cameras to record scenes for television broadcasts, advertising, or motion pictures.
2. Compose and frame each shot, applying the technical aspects of light, lenses, film, filters, and camera settings to achieve the effects sought by directors.
3. Edit video for broadcast productions, including non-linear editing.
4. Adjust positions and controls of cameras, printers, and related equipment to change focus, exposure, and lighting.
5. Confer with directors, sound and lighting technicians, electricians, and other crew members to discuss assignments and determine filming sequences, desired effects, camera movements, and lighting requirements.
6. Set up and perform live shots for broadcast.
7. Set up cameras, optical printers, and related equipment to produce photographs and special effects.
8. Assemble studio sets, and select and arrange cameras, film stock, audio, or lighting equipment to be used during filming.
9. Participate in brainstorming for video projects.
10. Responsible for lighting design on any Production Unit set.
11. Plan camera coverage for LOYAC events
12. Direct artistic videos to support LOYAC programs and initiatives.
13. Review the footage that he and others shot. Eliminate the segments and scenes where things have gone wrong using editing software.
Location: LAPA, Qibliya, Kuwait
Experience:3 years of experience.
Language: Fluent in both Arabic and English (Written and Spoken).