LOYAC Summer Program 2012 is a six weeks program starting on 24th June 2012 till 2nd August 2012.
This program aims to provide youth during their summer holidays with practical training to acquire valuable working experience. Also, they connect positively with their society by volunteering certain hours in community centers or awareness committees in addition to regular weekly meetings, different activities and valuable workshops.
Registration terms :
- Age between 16 years - 27 years
- Minimum GPA 2.0
- Good Command of english language
- All nationalities are welcome
- Preference will be given to those who attended “7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens” or 7 Habits of Highly Effective College students” workshop.
- AUK Students who completed 60 credits or more are eligible for 4 credits upon successful completion of the summer program.
For more details contact :
Click the button to fill the Experience Form
Loyac Working Hours during the month of April,May,June ,July:
Sunday to Thursday -Morning 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM & Evening 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Remaining months we work on Sunday to Thursday, 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!